Wednesday, April 4, 2018

April 4, 2018

2018... This year isn't much better than the last.

In a nutshell, the darkest times really don't come in the night. I'm so ready to walk away from everything... Of transferring to an out of state school and making a new life there, wherever there is. Everything has been so fucked up... To the point that I contemplated suicide multiple times last year.

I haven't anymore because I'm determined to take advantage of my second chance, but I'm so overwhelmed right now. I just want to sleep for a week, or a month and let the world pass me by. I'm tired of dealing with the problems that I have to deal with, the shit I have to fight tooth and nail for.

Honestly I have half a mind to just move out now but I don't want to go to a shelter...

Hell... I'm too tired to even get all my thoughts onto this blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment